The Christmas season is an opportune time to disrupt the rhythm of the world by intentionally engaging and disengaging.
- Be hospitable: eat with family and friends
- Be active: walk, run, swim, surf, ride a bike, workout etc.
- Be generous: give generously to your favourite charity or bless someone with a random act of kindness
- Be refreshed: have a break from social media & technology
- Be still: get alone, pray and meditate on Scripture
- Be reflective
What ONE word best sums up 2017?
What ONE emotion has dominated your life in 2017?
What is ONE thing you are most grateful for in 2017?
Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas and brilliant New Year.
“Comparison is the thief of joy.”Theodore Roosevelt I know firsthand that comparison is a thief of joy. Comparison leads to unnecessary stress and anxiety. Comparison can lead to superiority: I’m smarter than you I’m better than you...
Are we there yet? Navigating through our mental health struggles is not a quick fix, but a daring and often slow journey encompassing dramatic ebbs and flows. Here are two tips that I have found helpful on my journey of emotional recovery: 1....
To fear is to be human. Fear is first provoked in the amygdala, the primal part of our brain that is hardwired for our protection and survival. Fearful thoughts immediately activate our ‘fight-freeze-flight’ stress response, releasing an...